Smartpss Snaffu.

Buster438

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi My software was working great on Smart TV, Tablet and PC but suddenly my PC stopped working. Please see photo attached. Thanks from New Zealand.

Attachments

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
My software was working great on Smart TV, Tablet and PC but suddenly my PC stopped working.
You've actually given the forum almost nothing to go on in terms of being able to provide helpful responses.
Take a step back and read your post as if you know nothing of your system, configuration, things you have changed, things you have tried etc etc.

Buster438

n3wb
Reaction score
You've actually given the forum almost nothing to go on in terms of being able to provide helpful responses.
Take a step back and read your post as if you know nothing of your system, configuration, things you have changed, things you have tried etc etc.
I do know nothing about my system. It was working and now it's not. I thought the red dots in the photo would mean something. Anyway I won't bother you any more as you seem easily upset.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I do know nothing about my system. It was working and now it's not. I thought the red dots in the photo would mean something. Anyway I won't bother you any more as you seem easily upset.
I have this car, it worked great for a few years. All of sudden it started making this noise, not sure where it's coming from but....could you tell me what's wrong with it?

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
I do know nothing about my system. It was working and now it's not. I thought the red dots in the photo would mean something...
It means that it doesn't find and/or have access to them for whatever reason(s). Could be lots of reasons for that.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, understand that very well. My answer provides about as much useful information as the OP did. Maybe my prodding wasn't clear.