Smoking A Bong at the Stop Sign

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
At the 49 second mark of this video this guy pulls out a bong. Video is slightly out of focus at this capture is from a license plate camera that is focused farther up the street.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Awesome, Reminds me of my younger days.

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
8:30 in the am:
"A Bowl, A Bowl!
Then off to work I go!
"
Finishes bong, dumps water, and returns the bong to the 'Bong Carry-all Case'..

Pause...
"Great hit! Hmmm. Now where do I work?
Oh yeah, that place! Okay, let's go!"

Pause....
"Wait a minute, I lost that job last week.
Where do I work now?
"

As he drives off, he screams out the car window:
"I hate this intersection! Bad shit always happens here!"

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
with video like this, he could end up with a DUI.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Great stuff as usual, @lulu5kamz !

In video #1 of 4/2, when he's done and drives off, he never ONCE looks to his right before giving it the gas...that direction has no stop sign, do they? It's hard to tell. If not, this guy is a real danger on the road (I'm sure there's a few more out there just as baked as he is).

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Great stuff as usual, @lulu5kamz !

In video #1 of 4/2, when he's done and drives off, he never ONCE looks to his right before giving it the gas...that direction has no stop sign, do they? It's hard to tell. If not, this guy is a real danger on the road (I'm sure there's a few more out there just as baked as he is).
You are right, there is no stop sign for the other direction. Most drivers roll thru the stop sign on this corner. Here is a video from last month of a driver that almost rolled thru the stop sign as a police car drove up to the corner.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You are right, there is no stop sign for the other direction. Most drivers roll thru the stop sign on this corner. Here is a video from last month of a driver that almost rolled thru the stop sign as a police car drove up to the corner.

Yep, the way the cop stopped for no apparent reason I'd say he saw it too and thought hard about checking him out. The driver of the truck probably peed just a little, too.