Snow you said?

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wanted to put this link in another thread but I think it was deleted (according to Tapatalk)

So I'm sure you have heard about this blizzard....Well here's a part of it. 24 hrs with pics every 10 minutes.

My Dahua was in color mode the whole time. Snow is always lighting things up a bit.

It was windy as hell for the most part.

Of course at this time of the year people are a bit fed up with winter...

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Wanted to put this link in another thread but I think it was deleted (according to Tapatalk)

So I'm sure you have heard about this blizzard....Well here's a part of it. 24 hrs with pics every 10 minutes.

My Dahua was in color mode the whole time. Snow is always lighting things up a bit.

awesome!

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
That brought back memories of winters in Buffalo NY.
One year, we had 30 days straight of snow. 12ft accumulation. Toronto sent down equipment to help us dig out. 70F below 0 wind chill.

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That brought back memories of winters in Buffalo NY.
One year, we had 30 days straight of snow. 12ft accumulation. Toronto sent down equipment to help us dig out. 70F below 0 wind chill.
I know that cities near the great lakes can have this kind of surprises :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Pretty dramatic, almost reached the shirt hanging off the wire, lol

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Actually I hadn't head about the blizzard, fox news and breitbart don't seem to acknowledge Canada exists :confused:

Nice video ;)

Last edited:

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Pretty dramatic, almost reached the shirt hanging off the wire, lol
Ho I think you're talking about the big umbrella...We have something to protect it for the winter... I think it's already damaged on top. The weight of the snow around it is to much.

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Actually I hadn't head about the blizzard, fox news and breitbart don't seem to acknowledge Canada exists :confused:

Nice video ;)
Haha....But all the Northeast got it...USA too!!! So you must be in Arizona... Something like that.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Haha....But all the Northeast got it...USA too!!! So you must be in Arizona... Something like that.
Colorado. It may as well be Arizona it's been pretty dry lately, 75 degrees (24C) today. It's supposed to hit 80 degrees on sunday. I can't remember a March this hot.

At lest your PM knows how to give a proper handshake.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
At least it snowed, I mean global warming is real right? lol

Colorado. It may as well be Arizona it's been pretty dry lately, 75 degrees (24C) today. It's supposed to hit 80 degrees on sunday. I can't remember a March this hot.

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Please stop with AZ...my parents stay there from January to April...And my father must be laughing non stop now...I know by his Facebook posts (jokes about the weather...)