So this happened the other night

munkiep

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
First craziness I've caught on camera since install. I've since relocated front door camera, and adjusted shutter speeds on several cameras after going over these videos countless times... Enjoy

munkiep

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i definitely think she was coming down off something, seems like she ran up to my door with expectations of it being unlocked like it was some place familiar to her, then started to connect the dots and realized "something is different". What blows my mind is how quickly this took place, i was dead asleep and would have never known this occurred, had my cat not tried tearing down my blinds trying to see who was at the door.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Seems like she was running from some type of trouble, real or imagined. Hard to say. Thank you for posting the videos. ;)

stevejay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Classic meth-induced paranoid rush IMHO. For two years we had an "encampment" (I had another word for it) in bushes along nearby freeway embankment. I personally witnessed some of the residents charging through the neighborhood in a state of wild-eyed drug psychosis shortly after shooting up. Neighbors had them come up and beat on their doors, raving incoherently and unable to mentally focus enough to explain what's going on. They calm down after a while and often drop out into a deep coma-like slumber somewhere. Cops would take them in for 72-hour hold (if you can get the cops to come out.) Her physique looks pretty meth-like, too. By the time she's 35 her face will look 70.

munkiep

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i realized my wyze cam that i have set up indoors to monitor my cats had a view of a tall window where she ran to in front of my vehicle so i decided to check the picture on that too, she clearly came up to that window and looked in real fast, but what was most interesting was that it recorded audio from when she ran to my front door. You can hear her try to open the knob first, then knock, then call out "mom" in way that seemed like she was expecting her mother to open the door. Man, drugs are a terrible thing. Its funny you say that about an encampment, @stevejay , i just noticed yesterday there are a few RV trailers parked across the way behind a small business that look a little sketch.

stevejay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah in my area junky old RVs that never move are frequently meth-mobiles. They used to tow them up on streets in our vicinity late at night when nobody would see them, then push them up to the curb in front of single family homes. No license plates, the engine doesn't run anymore, the tires go flat. Really nice neighbors to have permanently parked about 50 feet from your front door, 24/7, observing every move you make as you come and go every day. They get to know your schedule very well. (Guess where they use the bathroom?) Finally enforcement of a city ordnance prohibiting overnight RV parking on residential streets got rid of them.