So what's the haps

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Been away for a while, too long, bout to look through some current posts but anything interesting been going on? Any new hotness for cameras out? Nayr doin any good reviews?

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, he's still MIA? I've seen him post a video on his youtube a few times, he definitely still lives. Perhaps I will try to find him on facebook.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
He's still out there from looking at his youtube channel...just not in here.
I was hoping to see a review some day on the 40X PTZ Andy had sent him.
Life and new babies take priority over this stuff though.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The ZE models are probably new since your hiatus. Biggest change there is aesthetic. Some other new products have been released with a few people trying them.
More security flaws in various products from different vendors, including some pretty major ones . Dahua is now signing firmware updates in a way that makes downgrading a lot more difficult. And of course the usual people asking the same questions over and over and over.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The ZE models are probably new since your hiatus. Biggest change there is aesthetic. Some other new products have been released with a few people trying them.
More security flaws in various products from different vendors, including some pretty major ones . Dahua is now signing firmware updates in a way that makes downgrading a lot more difficult. And of course the usual people asking the same questions over and over and over.
actually for the email address, you can enter any then make the download, i always do xx@gmail.com lol. not be a big problem