Spotted fawn in side yard this afternoon

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve done a lot of very hard work keeping those deer animules out of my yard Tony, including 8-foot elk fencing (done) and a14-foot driveway gate which will be installed by the end of August. :eek:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Little guy appears to be lost....
It's been with its mom all day in the far rear part of my property, off and on, they pop in/out of the woods. There's some muscadine vines there, they're all still green but they love 'em anyway. The little guy ran back and forth 5 or 6 times, jumping, kicking up his back legs...having a great time. They were out front right before this episode.

I’ve done a lot of very hard work keeping those deer animules out of my yard Tony, including 8-foot elk fencing (done) and a14-foot driveway gate which will be installed by the end of August. :eek:
Yeah, they'll eat most anything. I have two 8 year old Bradford pears out front, one is huge, probably 25 feet tall; the other one got it's blossoms stripped by the deer, including some tender branches and before I could get the netting around it, it was stunted. It's probably only 8 feet tall but same age as the 25 footer. Oh, well!