Squirrel gets hit by a car and dies

Duh987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I had a possum out front a few days ago until a giant vulture was out there having its way with it.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Damn suicidal squirrels...I need for someone to knock off couple of dozen squirrels around my house. All of the acorns are dropping right now. The squirrels grab them, come into my carport and eat hundreds of acorns and leave an absolute mess on any horizontal surface they can climb on. Just went to the store a few minutes ago. Went out to the truck, a cluster of acorns were sitting right next to the windshield.......it's like they are taunting me, daring for me to do something about it......

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Damn suicidal squirrels...I need for someone to knock off couple of dozen squirrels around my house. All of the acorns are dropping right now. The squirrels grab them, come into my carport and eat hundreds of acorns and leave an absolute mess on any horizontal surface they can climb on. Just went to the store a few minutes ago. Went out to the truck, a cluster of acorns were sitting right next to the windshield.......it's like they are taunting me, daring for me to do something about it......
I have the same problem with my Pecan tree, and starting this year my Pomegranate tree. (*&%^ squirrels!