Sricam 009 wifi camera, change configuration ?

Blagoja

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I got Sricam 009 wifi camera, after the setup everything is good. The picture quality is good, the record on SD card is good. Email picture is good.

-But I want to make some changes in the configuration :
1. By default, on motion detect I get one picture in my mail on one minute (the first motion in that minute time), and so on. So I want to change that to get picture on mail on every motion difference on one or two second (default is 60 seconds).
2. If is possible to get the recorded video on motion on email, on motion
3. About the email if is possible to get more picture on one send mail, for example default mail sender is on 60 second and I want to get all detection in that time interval in in the same mail.

I have try with the program iSpy, but there is no option to change the configuration on the camera. The default Sricam application for android don't have option to change configuration. So is there some advanced software where I can change the configuration on the camera ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I got Sricam 009 wifi camera, after the setup everything is good. The picture quality is good, the record on SD card is good. Email picture is good.

-But I want to make some changes in the configuration :
1. By default, on motion detect I get one picture in my mail on one minute (the first motion in that minute time), and so on. So I want to change that to get picture on mail on every motion difference on one or two second (default is 60 seconds).
2. If is possible to get the recorded video on motion on email, on motion
3. About the email if is possible to get more picture on one send mail, for example default mail sender is on 60 second and I want to get all detection in that time interval in in the same mail.

I have try with the program iSpy, but there is no option to change the configuration on the camera. The default Sricam application for android don't have option to change configuration. So is there some advanced software where I can change the configuration on the camera ?
Sricam is GARBAGE, return it asap.