Sricam AP003

exect

n3wb
Reaction score
I am having problems with a Sricam AP003 camera setup, it keeps on reverting to the default settings.
I would be grateful if someone had an answer for this
Regards
Phil

Catskill

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the AP004 model connected by wifi and sometimes the changes do not save. Just keep on trying. I am going connect by wire in the Spring which should solve the problem and provide better performance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If the settings are reverting back to default a wired connection wont help...The only thing that may help is a firmware update if its available and you can install it without bricking the camera.

exect

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply's, a firmware update is what I was thinking but on reading various forums it looks like none are available.
Regards
Phil

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Did you access the camera using internet explorer using compatibility mode and downloading any active x controls? That sometimes helps when cameras won't save settings.

exect

n3wb
Reaction score
Did you access the camera using internet explorer using compatibility mode and downloading any active x controls? That sometimes helps when cameras won't save settings.
I think you may be on to something as I have been using Windows 7 that does not work for the device viewer unless run as administrator.
I have also noticed that using P2P finder the first window where you save the Ip address and port number shows 2 question marks instead of a save and cancel button.
Regards
Phil