SRICAM SP-015 web interface

rbjnelson

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know how to access SRICAM SP-015 outside their apps. I would like to access via a web interface like the foscams. I am unable to access it by ip address internal or external. Am I doing something wrong or does this model camera not have a web UI?

Reaction score
I have six of these cameras, and unfortunately they do not have a web interface.

Pretty disappointing, I've also not been able to pull a 720p stream from them, only 360 or 180p. I've been going back and forth over Skype with their technical support, but I've not made any headway.

Were you ever able to record a 720p stream from them, I can't seem to do better than 360p outside of their iOS app.

(I realize this is an old thread, but I thought it would be helpful for anyone else who has purchased SP015 cameras).

Reaction score
I have six of these cameras, and unfortunately they do not have a web interface.

Pretty disappointing, I've also not been able to pull a 720p stream from them, only 360 or 180p. I've been going back and forth over Skype with their technical support, but I've not made any headway.

Were you ever able to record a 720p stream from them, I can't seem to do better than 360p outside of their iOS app.

(I realize this is an old thread, but I thought it would be helpful for anyone else who has purchased SP015 cameras).
I have 2 Sricam SP012 and both dont have web interface. These needed to be connected by LAN with cable to Router to work and has no WiFi support. Manufacturer mislead buyers by advertising as a WiFi capable IP camera. I wont buy them again. waste of money.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 2 Sricam SP012 and both dont have web interface. These needed to be connected by LAN with cable to Router to work and has no WiFi support. Manufacturer mislead buyers by advertising as a WiFi capable IP camera. I wont buy them again. waste of money.
I have been warning others to avoid sricam for years....folks dont listen...they know better...