Sricam SP019 ONVIF Complient IP Cam / Model Specific Question

horizont

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
i just registered to this forum.
i recently bought the a Sricam Sp019, within the SRICAM App i can access the cam with HD resolution but via rdsp it is not working seems a firmware bug like mentioned at:
Sricam SP012 ONVIF Complient IP Cam / Model Specific Question

So my question is, has anyone expirence with the modell SP019 and probably has an idea how to solve that problem. Currently i have not found any other firmware.

kind regards

horizont

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi meanwhile, i have received a "modified" Firmware and upgrade tool, now i receive HD Stream via rdsp.
The "new" Firmware still reports Version "14.00.00.75" but delivers HD streams. the upgrade tool itself is simled down compared to the one in the other thread (SP012)
upload_2017-12-26_1-48-34.png

Sandkr

n3wb
Reaction score
Hihorizont

Could you share this tool please? I have the same camera but i am struggling to see on my DVR, it only works with mobile phone app but Ispy can't see it.

Sandkr

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. The camera won't come up in the list. Is there any specific setting in the configuration file?

Reaction score
Same problem here, can not deliver HD streams via rtsp. Downloaded modified firmware, but the camera can't show up in the list of the upgrade tool.