Start up permission

josephswe

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, Sorry if this is covered elsewhere and I couldn't find it.
I am running blue iris 4 and the latest blue iris tools on windows 7. On reboot i get the windows message "do you want to allow blue iris tools to make changes". I haft to select yes for blue iris tools to run and then watchdog starts blue iris for me. Can someone help with a solution so blue iris tools will start unattended?
Thank you in advance,
jd

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you install Blue Iris Tools using the installer? Can you post a screen shot for me please?

Illya_Kareoke

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi, I know this is old but I wanted my computer to go to a guest account when booting with no password and load BI tools and BI without asking for permissions. Is this possible?
I don't really want my PC going to my admin account without a password and me not being here in case of reboot. Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I know this is old but I wanted my computer to go to a guest account when booting with no password and load BI tools and BI without asking for permissions. Is this possible?
I don't really want my PC going to my admin account without a password and me not being here in case of reboot. Thanks
why not? dont use your home pc for blue iris...use a dedicated machine. othewise run it as a service and it should start regardless.

Illya_Kareoke

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
why not? dont use your home pc for blue iris...use a dedicated machine. othewise run it as a service and it should start regardless.
I know in a perfect world I should have a dedicated server but I don't.