Stoopid question anout Full frame viewing

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Okay. I have tried to find the answer so please forgive this ole coot for the stupid question.

Is there a setting to where I can be viewing one of my cameras in full screen mode that when an alert/trigger happens with one of the other cameras that a small image of that camera pops up on the full screen that I am currently viewing?

Thank You.

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Have you tried BI Settings > Cameras > and checking the box with prioritize cameras which are sending motion? I can't recall if this works in fullscreen without cycling the camera views or not. This also might only work for the tiny camera in bottom right that is live while you are in playback mode (don't recall and not in front of BI machine right now).

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm really sorry, can not find that option to tick under BI Settings > Cameras. I am running the most current version of BI .15

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you not have this option? I am only a handful of minor versions behind you at 4.3.0.7.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, I have those options and I have now done exactly what is in that image. Well, except my Frame rate is 20. Will see if that works. Thank You.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nope, that didn't work either. When I am in full screen one one camera no other camera when triggered will pop up. Thanks for trying though.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Would anyone else care to let me know the secret to this, or is it not possible with Blue Iris?
If you are asking for picture in picture, no that is not possible. What you can do is set it up so that one camera is much larger than the rest..then when motion is detected, that camera comes up on the larger window.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Rats. Thank You. ISpy does it and I found it a cool feature. But BI other features outweigh Ispy so I will just continue learning BI.

Meno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If you are asking for picture in picture, no that is not possible. What you can do is set it up so that one camera is much larger than the rest..then when motion is detected, that camera comes up on the larger window.
Could you please explain how to achieve this, i cannot seem to do it. Thank you