Store

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
You have a walk in store correct? If I recalled in Tulsa, OK? I am from Springfield MO so it like less 3 hours drive from me unless your on the west side of Tulsa. Do you have some cams and NVR on display for demo that I could look out and try out before purchasing?

Thank you
Bill

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Bill,

Absolutely, we have most of our EYEsurv product line in our showroom.

We also have a Hikvision 7608 NVR hooked up for testing purposes in the back. Let me know when you would like to come down and I'll give you a tour and show you some of the equipment.

Nelly's Security
3171 S. 129th East Ave
Tulsa, Oklahoma

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey Bill,

Absolutely, we have most of our EYEsurv product line in our showroom.

We also have a Hikvision 7608 NVR hooked up for testing purposes in the back. Let me know when you would like to come down and I'll give you a tour and show you some of the equipment.

Nelly's Security
3171 S. 129th East Ave
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Curiosity are you guys a authorized seller on the hikvision

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ryan next time I go to the Tulsa Gun show I am going to visit your store.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
We are not an "Authorized Distributor" through Hikvision, however, we do offer a full 3 or 1 year warranty on all of our Hikvision products directly through our company. Along with free lifetime tech support.

Jason, come on down!

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Are you still carrying Hikvision products? Reason I asked because I noticed in recent post on this forum that you had a closeout Hikvision sales so are you selling off the Hikvision brand and soon not to carry them?

Bill

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Bill,

Those were our unbranded Hikvision products. We will still carry the branded Hikvision products.