Storm rolling near Redfield South Dakota right now...

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Everybody knows that buildings don't grow that tall in SD :), so where was the picture taken? Water tower? Cell tower? Drone??

Reaction score
Everybody knows that buildings don't grow that tall in SD :), so where was the picture taken? Water tower? Cell tower? Drone??
Hahaha--- That cam is mounted on a mast on top of the "Citizens Building" in Aberdeen SD, which has 6 or 7 floors to it and is about a hundred years old... Here is the stream from it:

and despite how the link is labeled-- that IS Aberdeen South Dakota. :cool:

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've actually been to Redfield :) Rode through there on one of my mc rides. IIRC I ate 'downtown' in a diner / local lunch place. I'll dig into my pix to see if I can find something I might have shot there. It can get interesting out there riding along in sunshine and seeing horrific thunderstorms 50 miles away!

Reaction score
Aberdeen is threatened again tonight.....

1593999677208.png

1593999761121.png

I've actually been to Redfield :) Rode through there on one of my mc rides. IIRC I ate 'downtown' in a diner / local lunch place. I'll dig into my pix to see if I can find something I might have shot there. It can get interesting out there riding along in sunshine and seeing horrific thunderstorms 50 miles away!
I have family in Aberdeen and I live in Pierre. Love this state!!

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I live in an area where I have even had same day delivery, but with all this Covid crap, Prime 2-day is more like Prime 2-week. That is not an exaggeration. It's almost as bad as having things shipped from China.

Reaction score
Here in Pierre, we had a little rain, and a lot of lightning.

This is an Amcrest 5mp cam in the back of my house. Big lightning flash-- and RIGHT after on the far right side there are some flashes of something. Neighbor with a flashlight?? thought it was an odd thing...