Strange MoveFile warning. What does it mean?

luder888

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This warning popped up in the status window, and I'm not sure what it means. I have it set up to move clips from the C:\BlueIris\New folder to the D:\BlueIris\Stored folder. I checked both my C: and D: drive and the there is no file named BackYard.20161004_174504.bvr. I then checked all the recorded clips for my back yard camera on 10/4, and everything is there, no missing clips. Does anyone know what that warning means and why does it point to a file that doesn't exist?

Untitled.png

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Same has been happening for me since 4.4.5.3. I've emailed Ken just now...I'll let you know when I get a reply. BTW, as far as I can tell this happens only when I manually delete a .bvr file. If I delete individual clips within that file, I don't get the error. I don't know if it's .bvr specific because I don't record in any other format. Also, I rarely let 7 days pass before I clear out all my files, consequently I cannot say whether or not a "software" move from New to Stored would cause this error or not.

Coincidentally, I started getting [FONT=&amp]PullPointSubscription errors about the same time the MoveFile 2: errors started cropping up--related? I don't know, but I've also emailed Ken about this as well. The Help file states that some cameras don't fair well with the [/FONT][FONT=&amp]PullPointSubscription; the recommendation is to disable it, which I've done (Camera Properties>Video>Configuration).[/FONT]

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ken's resolution did not work for me; I replied to this and will provide feedback:

[FONT=&quot]The error 2 is file not found. Please check the file exists at the path specified. If you need to re-build the database, right-click in the clips window and Database/Repair.

[/FONT]

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]On the Options/Clips page for the Alerts folder, insure you have "delete" selected.[/FONT]