Strange Stop on the Corner

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what this guy is doing, but when he begins speaking he appears to be looking at the camera located on the other side of the garage. Meanwhile, the person walking up the hill on the other side of the street at the beginning of the video is zombie guy.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, pretty strange...but then again, it's Luluville! :screwy:

Maybe he was calling for a dog that ran out of the house? An illegal alien stole his Clozapine? Or maybe one of the kids chained in his basement got loose?

Last edited:

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
Or is yelling "Voyeur" at your cam?
His truck has an automatic transimission, and the truck rolls back & forth when he thows it into Park.
"Park" is not to be trusted on a hill. Setting the parking brake is recommended. That also greatly reduces wear & tear on the pawl for "Park"
With that guy's leg mobility problem, I'd hate to see how he performs when running after a truck when "Park" fails, or jumps out of gear!
The zombie guy could outrun the truck guy, LOL!

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yep, pretty strange...but then again, it's Luluville! :screwy:

Maybe he was calling for a dog that ran out of the house? An illegal alien stole his Clozapine? Or maybe one of the kids chained in his basement got loose?
His basement? His whole house was on that trailer.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
That was my question. Why weren't things cascading out of the trailer?

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
First, the zombie walking up hill, where was he going or coming from? Second, that old ford was in pretty good shape for being a scrap truck. I'm surprised the seat was still in one piece and the door pins in the hinges weren't worn out. Great video as always.