stream-guide deleted

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
As the dahua-rtmp-youtube-stream-guide been removed from the forum i can't find it now,

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank-you tony thats a shame i was very interested in that post,
I'm confident someone will step up with some good info in that specific area soon.
Until that time, you might find the following link useful from Amcrest (Dahua is OEM) from May 2019: How to Live Stream to YouTube, Facebook Using an Amcrest IP Camera

You could try the free account for 1 stream to see if it works for you....costs only a little of your time. BTW, lots of reading material resulted from a Google search of "youtube live stream ip camera"

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You could try the free account for 1 stream to see if it works for you....costs only a little of your time. BTW, lots of reading material resulted from a Google search of "youtube live stream ip camera"
Thank-you for this Tony. i have done a lot of research into youtube streaming i was hopeing quindors way would work i nearly bought a SD1A203T-GN. i'm glad i didn't as i have been told it does not have the rstp feature but i do need audio and it as to be a dome. 3 times zoom is enough more is a bonus ir not really needed. they's no rush. it's not a must do tomorrow job i looked at the amcrest cameras none looked suitable,, meant to had it a poe ptz i'm lookng for,

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I understand. FWIW, what you read in the Amcrest article concerning their RTSP URL and path is very likely applicable to many ONVIF-compatible Dahua cams.

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I understand. FWIW, what you read in the Amcrest article concerning their RTSP URL and path is very likely applicable to many ONVIF-compatible Dahua cams.
ok thanks i will look into this a bit more . the camera i was looking at doesn't support rstp so i will need to find a dahua dome ptz with sound or be able to add sound as i said no rush thats why i was following quindors post about y tube bu it looks like all the streams have stopped. i want a more reliable stream. without going through obs or a third party. more reading to do,,