Subdivide access to cameras...??

Kurtis500

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I searched around but may not be calling this by the right name. I'll be renting my home and have an 8 camera system with Blue Iris. 2 of the cameras are on a detached shop in the back that face an alley away from any tenants. I am maintaining the shop and its not a part of the rental. I would like to leave the Blue Iris and computer that are in the house for the tenant but restrict my access to only 2 of the cameras. Is there a way in blue iris to do this? The cams are Hikvision and Dahua and are POE by an underground pipe to the shop. I may have to run native software and turn over the Blue Iris system to the tenants..??

Thanks in advance

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I searched around but may not be calling this by the right name. I'll be renting my home and have an 8 camera system with Blue Iris. 2 of the cameras are on a detached shop in the back that face an alley away from any tenants. I am maintaining the shop and its not a part of the rental. I would like to leave the Blue Iris and computer that are in the house for the tenant but restrict my access to only 2 of the cameras. Is there a way in blue iris to do this? The cams are Hikvision and Dahua and are POE by an underground pipe to the shop. I may have to run native software and turn over the Blue Iris system to the tenants..??

Thanks in advance
camera groups