Suggestion indoor PTZ with high resolution, good IR and good zoom

alekslyse

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Im running a Dahua A46 to monitor the turtoise breeding, but since the A46 is now "cloud only" I need a replacement.

Can I get a suggestion of a high res camera (that is not too large, around the A46-size) with PTZ, but with zoom so I can zoom in on the animals, also non dependant on the cloud.

Attachments

Reaction score
I have 8 outdoor ptz cams of various brands , axis, hik,Dahua, nonames. They’re all in the 20x and 30 x range. I would point out that a high zoom , they don’t focus that close. Not a problem outdoors, but might be for you. Data should be in specifications.
I just ran a test. I have one that focused at 6 ‘ from a 20 x lens camera. I know 20x is just the ratio ,but all I have at the monent.

alekslyse

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have 8 outdoor ptz cams of various brands , axis, hik,Dahua, nonames. They’re all in the 20x and 30 x range. I would point out that a high zoom , they don’t focus that close. Not a problem outdoors, but might be for you. Data should be in specifications.
I just ran a test. I have one that focused at 6 ‘ from a 20 x lens camera. I know 20x is just the ratio ,but all I have at the monent.
Do you have a product name (so I can search it up) on your favorite one? I assume all is integrateable in BI