Suggestions and Tips for Remodel Cameras & Locations

Reaction score
Awesome forum for ip camera information, much appreciated for someone learning the ropes like myself.

I'm looking for suggestions on my plan for cameras while my home is being remodeled. I'm in a rural area so mainly interested in watching my chickens and the deer eat my wife's tomato plants with a side of security for good measure. Here's the layout of my detached garage and home, green lines indicate doors. My objectives for cameras 2,3,4,9 are for observation (read cheap & wide fov), 1,6,7,8 are for recognition, 5 is for car and entry ID.

cameraLocations.png
This is my current thinking for cameras:
1, 7, 8 (door id) - Dahua 2MP Starlight Fixed Turret IPC-HDW4231EM 2.8 mm (f2.0) FOV: H: 110°, V: 58° ˜ $130
6 (front door id) - Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret 2.7mm ~12mm (IPC-HDW5231R-Z) ˜ $170
2, 3, 4, 9 (wild life large FOV) - ??? any recommendations for something cheap in price here?
5 (car id long distance) - Dahua Starlight Varifocal Bullet Z5 7-35mm (IPC-HFW5231E-Z5)  ˜ $190

Questions I have:

-any recommendations for a cheap (in price) large fov turret style camera for observing wildlife in night and day?
-my covered porch at my front door is right at 9 feet, most recommendations say about 8 feet for mounting cameras to see faces, would 9 feet be an ok height? It would be nice to be able to mount the turret camera on the porch ceiling as opposed to a side mount. (as an aside if anyone has a picture to share of a ceiling or side mount turret camera that looks good/blends in I'd love to be able to show case that for my wife.)
-any other recommendations or things I may have not thought of? I have tried to read up on all of the great documentation here but I'm sure I've missed or am not thinking of something.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Got some great advice from @EMPIRETECANDY on some cheaper options for wildlife viewing, decided to go IPC-HDW1431S 2.8mm to get a wider view of my fields/garden area. Thanks Andy, got here in record time. Here's what I picked up.
3 - IPC-HDW4231EM 2.8 mm
3 - PFB204W
1 - IPC-HDW5231R-Ze
1 - PFA130-E
1 - IPC-HFW5241E-Z5E
1 - PFA121
4 - IPC-HDW1431S 2.8mm
1 - PFB203W
cameras.jpg
Next step ensuring these bad boys don't try to phone home. Learning as I go, so next step is blocking the camera IP/MAC address in my router firewall rules. I will be using BlueIris. Things I'll be investigating:
-what is "NTP time server communication"
-how to setup a VLAN to keep my cameras separate from other LAN related activities
I've got a netgear R6400, seems to support VPN and VLAN...... anyone think I'll have any issues using BlueIris, logging in remotely via VPN, and segregating my cameras on a VLAN with that router? Thanks!
-Poe