Suggestions for a small, wide angle, wifi, audio, blue iris compatible camera?

Palmpilot

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

I truly appreciate any help. It took me a while to find this forum.
I currently use Blue Iris with 2 foscam cameras but would like to replace them with something smaller and less conspicuous.

Ideal features:
Indoor use
Wifi preferred (but Ethernet is ok too)
Wide angle (this one is important and I don't really want PTZ)
Audio (at least one way)
Don't care for cloud, I will use Blue Iris
Small and inconspicuous

Thanks!
Palmpilot

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@Palmpilot Welcome to the forum...take a look at the hikvision 2432 cube camera with a 2.8mm lens (not the default 4mm)...also the 2532IWS with 2.8mm lens (build in mic, but you need to add a powered speaker if you want two way audio..

Last edited by a moderator:

Palmpilot

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank you @fenderman I will check them both. Any idea where one can get the 2.8mm 2432 in the US? I see one on Amazon, the product name says 2.8mm but the description mentions 4mm.
Thanks!

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi @Palmpilot, welcome to the forum. Shoot @RyanODan a PM, he works for Nelly's Security who is a US seller and vendor here on IPCT. First time IPCT customers get 5% off.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Our site sponsor Nellys sells it Hikvision DS-2CD2432F-IW 3MP Indoor IR Wifi Cube Camera 2.8mm - 3 MP - IP Cameras - Hi-Def Cameras - Cameras
You can get it for less on ali, but since you are asking for US sellers....
Also this laview camera http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16881183051&cm_re=laview_1080p-_-81-183-051-_-Product
its a 2mp verison of the 2432...with a 2.8mm lens...its sometimes on sale for 99...it runs laviews rebranded version of hikvisions 5.2.0 firmware...

Palmpilot

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@fenderman I can't thank you enough! You saved me days of frustration. I saw on another thread that you vouched for a supplier by the name of @milkisbad and I think they don't have a website, how did you order from them?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@fenderman I can't thank you enough! You saved me days of frustration. I saw on another thread that you vouched for a supplier by the name of @milkisbad and I think they don't have a website, how did you order from them?
You need to contact him directly via private message...he sells LTS, which is rebranded hikvision...I dont think he has the 2.8mm version of the camera...