Sunba 507-20XB

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Thank you for helping.
I have double storey house, and going to put this in
SUNBA 1080P HD, PoE+, 20X Optical Zoom, Night Vision, PTZ Outdoor IP Security Dome Camera ONVIF (507-20XB PoE)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KORS2Y4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1QE0R7EZ6GN4T&psc=1

Just read a few threads and not sure
1. PoE? there is a guy in here said no PoE???
2. I can see it works with Blue Iris, correct me if I'm wrong
3. Any suggestion apart from this camera, in term of video quality, work with BI, better price??? and shipping fee to Australia ;-)
Please take it into consideration that I am from Australia, we do not have much choices like in US, my family is in US so they have to buy it and send it to me, sound a bit down under but that's the reality
Thank you for your help guys.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Thank you for helping.
Welcome SmarthomeIP

Please do take a closer look at the various Dahua PTZ options - we've got a number of good reviews.

Also,

It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.

Reaction score
Seems the Dahua is more expensive so it is quite hard to justify, also what is the most important one to look at when we choose the camera
MP
Optical zoom, digital zoom probably not a problem in here
WDR, I have a security guy explain to me about the compensation of brightness and seems this is very important feature
Could you guys please recommend one Dahua at a similar price to the Sunba please?
Thank you

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Seems the Dahua is more expensive so it is quite hard to justify, also what is the most important one to look at when we choose the camera
MP
Optical zoom, digital zoom probably not a problem in here
WDR, I have a security guy explain to me about the compensation of brightness and seems this is very important feature
Could you guys please recommend one Dahua at a similar price to the Sunba please?
Thank you
Hi SmarthomeIP,

On Amazon that cheaper camera only has 3.5 stars... I try to avoid anything which gets less than 4 stars on Amazon.

If you need a PTZ perhaps something along this lines would work well for you
Aliexpress.com : Buy Dahua 2MP 12x Starlight IR PTZ Network Camera SD49212T HN,Free DHL Shipping from Reliable network camera suppliers on Empire Technology Co., Ltd

There are higher end models, with more zoom also,

We have a number of good reviews on PTZ here so please do take a closer look, and note the Andy ( EmpireTecAndy ) here represents the store above and will give members a slight discount, and I believe he maybe able to ship to Au.

Reaction score
  • ???
  • Dahua
  • DahuaOEM
  • UNITED DIGITAL DAHUA
  • Dahua by Digitech Solutions
  • In the US you guys have so much choices, love it
  • come at a cost now I have no idea which one is which one?

Reaction score
Hi SmarthomeIP,

On Amazon that cheaper camera only has 3.5 stars... I try to avoid anything which gets less than 4 stars on Amazon.

If you need a PTZ perhaps something along this lines would work well for you
Aliexpress.com : Buy Dahua 2MP 12x Starlight IR PTZ Network Camera SD49212T HN,Free DHL Shipping from Reliable network camera suppliers on Empire Technology Co., Ltd

There are higher end models, with more zoom also,

We have a number of good reviews on PTZ here so please do take a closer look, and note the Andy ( EmpireTecAndy ) here represents the store above and will give members a slight discount, and I believe he maybe able to ship to Au.

Thank you Mat, this is the information that I need, ok, nothing less than 4 stars
But this one sold out when I register...