Sunba 601/DX20 Cam - IP Cam Viewer App

relangle

n3wb
Reaction score
I have one Sunba 601-DX20 cam working remotely using the default cam ports TCP 34567 / RTSP 554/ ONVIP 8899. The camera is viewable remotely from IP Cam Viewer after getting the port forwarded in the router. With the second Sunba camera 601-DX20, I need to set all of these ports to a different unique value so that I can view it remotely from the app IP Cam Viewer and also set up port forwarding to the unique port numbers. I can not get the Sunba ports to be set to different values, except the TCP port 34567 was changed to 34568. Can anyone assist with instructions for changing 554 to 556 and 8899 to 8898. When I try this via the CMS software I get port conflict errors, even though I tried many different available port numbers.

I need to get 554 especially changed for the IP Cam Viewer app for the second camera. It works for first camera being set to 554.

Does anyone know if IOS cam apps besides Blue Iris, and IP Cam Viewer that allows for selecting preset numbers to go to a set location? I have tried many different apps but except for these two cannot find any that allows for selecting presets.