Sunny/ Cloud Settings

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Putting a second of three pir's in tomorrow but still will be using motion detection in Blue Iris for the remaining cams. What is your settings recommendation for days that are constant cloudy then sunny all day long? I thought I had it worked out. Yeah I was wrong. Turkey hunting today and my phone was vibrating all day because of the constant changes. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Putting a second of three pir's in tomorrow but still will be using motion detection in Blue Iris for the remaining cams. What is your settings recommendation for days that are constant cloudy then sunny all day long? I thought I had it worked out. Yeah I was wrong. Turkey hunting today and my phone was vibrating all day because of the constant changes. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
you need to use zone crossing..

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Always on top of things Fenderman. Thanks for the fast reply. Very impressed with the pir's so far. Zero false alarms as of now. Installing 2 over the next 2 days. But the front of my house is tricky so have to perfect the zones for them. Thank you.