Support for Dahua DH-IPCHDBW4231 and Dahua N44CG52

jrswartz

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone know if these two cameras are fully supported by Blue IRIS? Or, anyone using them with BI?

The DH-IPCHDBW4231 has two lenses on the same mount and use a single POE cable. I doubt if this makes any difference to the software but thought I would ask.

My installer has proposed these two cameras for a detached garage about 50 feet from the house. Four of the DH-IPCHDBW4231 and two of N44CG52 for inside (one on each floor). He wants to use a Dahua NVR but I am familiar with BI so would like to use that if possible.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This camera

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if these two cameras are fully supported by Blue IRIS? Or, anyone using them with BI?

The DH-IPCHDBW4231 has two lenses on the same mount and use a single POE cable. I doubt if this makes any difference to the software but thought I would ask.

My installer has proposed these two cameras for a detached garage about 50 feet from the house. Four of the DH-IPCHDBW4231 and two of N44CG52 for inside (one on each floor). He wants to use a Dahua NVR but I am familiar with BI so would like to use that if possible.
N44CG52 will be poor in low light.
Both work with BI.