Suspicious Activities November 11 2018

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
This is the 4th time this vehicle has driven up here in the last 10 days for a quick meeting. The other times were at 3 AM, and twice at 4:30 AM. If you watch closely in the 2nd camera angle, just before he walks out of view a light can be seen turning on. I believe this guy is meeting someone in a car who turns on the headlights as a signal. The meetings only last a couple of minutes. What's unusual about this time is he makes a pit stop on the way back to his car.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Drug dealing? Local PD might want to surveil the guy.

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
same problem in my street; drug dealing , with my dahua varifocale Z5 i have captured licences plates and cops have done the job ...

BICK

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Naw....I always have to take a leak when I cruise the neighborhood at 2 AM. I also have to walk quite a distance to avoid the sensors of some house floodlights and then pee like I haven't peed in days! :rolleyes:

Good stuff as usual, Lulu!

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Here in my street no problems with cameras if you want to pee ...

BICK

Camit

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This is the 4th time this vehicle has driven up here in the last 10 days for a quick meeting. The other times were at 3 AM, and twice at 4:30 AM. If you watch closely in the 2nd camera angle, just before he walks out of view a light can be seen turning on. I believe this guy is meeting someone in a car who turns on the headlights as a signal. The meetings only last a couple of minutes. What's unusual about this time is he makes a pit stop on the way back to his car.

What camera was the first one ? Starlight

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
What camera was the first one ? Starlight
Yes, it is a Dahua Starlight. Most of my Dahua's were purchased from Andy. However, at the time he didn't have any 2.8mm Fixed lens in stock so I got this one from B&H Photo. Model number is N24BG52. I wanted one wide angle camera pointed at the street so I could quickly see if anything was happening out front. Since it is installed right at the bottom of the front steps I get a pretty good closeup of anyone opening the gates.

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The gentleman did the public urinal 'move' where you do a macho spit in the urinal before you start peeing. Guys don't do the preliminary spit if there's no other people around. They just piss. But he knew he was on camera so he did the spit & piss.