Swann NVR - is dual video out available?

Silas

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
On a Swann NVR (Hikvision!!) does anyone have any experience of being able to use BOTH the VGA and HDMI at the same time to display output?

I am not wanting different output on one to the other, Just display the same thing at the same time without issue.

Cheers

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
On a Swann NVR (Hikvision!!) does anyone have any experience of being able to use BOTH the VGA and HDMI at the same time to display output?

I am not wanting different output on one to the other, Just display the same thing at the same time without issue.

Cheers
test it...if not you can use a 15 dollar hdmi splitter

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You can on the dahua nvrs and I believe hikvision so I'd imagine you can.... Plug it in and try :)

Silas

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks, but I was after info from anyone who HAD done this, the two screens are NOT next to each other, one could be 20-30M away and would require 'work' to be utilised and I was hoping someone had done this before money or time was wasted, it is not my install, it is a live site and testing is difficult as it interferes with business.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I was after info from anyone who HAD done this, the two screens are NOT next to each other, one could be 20-30M away and would require 'work' to be utilised and I was hoping someone had done this before money or time was wasted, it is not my install, it is a live site and testing is difficult as it interferes with business.
as stated, even if it doesnt work you could solve the issue with a 15 dollar splitter...what is the problem?