take a bite out of crime

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry for leaving this one long. We picked these guys up as they entered the dealership lot. For some reason they walked the entire lot and didn't look at much besides a few used tires. At the end, the subjects doubled back and seemed to be headed back into the main area of the lot. We think that if we were to leave them alone, they would have done some damage here. They may have been looking for a security guard or cleaning crew first. Also, there were four guys and they were covered up, so they were going to do something, they just didn't get enough time.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
ahahaha; that was great thank you... watching that fat kid rolling around on the ground with a dog on him made my day.

from the looks of it someone needed new tires and they went shopping..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Good luck out running the K9 ;)

Curious if you are at liberty to say, what cameras those last two scenes are? The B&W and the one forced to color? Looks like both have an abundant amount of white light...

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
These are both Dahua cameras, along with the rest of the system. We used CVI where there were existing analog cams. The last one that is in color is a Dahua verifocal bullet 12mm-50mm I believe.

oldrolla

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry for leaving this one long. We picked these guys up as they entered the dealership lot. For some reason they walked the entire lot and didn't look at much besides a few used tires. At the end, the subjects doubled back and seemed to be headed back into the main area of the lot. We think that if we were to leave them alone, they would have done some damage here. They may have been looking for a security guard or cleaning crew first. Also, there were four guys and they were covered up, so they were going to do something, they just didn't get enough time.
@bababouy love your work mate. I always get excited when you post new footage :)
Would like to have a peek inside your business model and see how it all works....i.e. what a client pays per cam for realtime monitoring etc etc....as i have always wanted to give this option to people in Oz on an affordable plan.
But i digress....love the work of the pooches (dogs) do as they are a real assett to security.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The music i was waiting for the killer clown to come out from one of the corners dragging an axe on the ground just before attacking LOL.

Sad they thought they were going to out run the dog, but then again always bring friends with for that reason all you have to do is run faster then the at least one person.

Last edited:

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Very nice dog. Love how his tail is in the air, he's really itching to rip someone a new asshole as soon as he arrives on scene. Interesting how he's trotting slowly after them too instead of going full tilt at it, as if he savouring the thought of what they will taste like.
He was running funny like that because the lead is still attached, 10ft leather braided lead becomes a whip when they run full throttle and usually gets tangle in their legs. Happens with mine so work ended up purchasing quick break leads (basically its a 7in lead aka leash that allows the the 10ft lead to connect to the Brass o-ring so once you let them loose only 7inches is attached and not tangling while they run yet gives you enough leather to gain control of the dog rather then pulling by the collar).

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
@bababouy love your work mate. I always get excited when you post new footage :)
Would like to have a peek inside your business model and see how it all works....i.e. what a client pays per cam for realtime monitoring etc etc....as i have always wanted to give this option to people in Oz on an affordable plan.
But i digress....love the work of the pooches (dogs) do as they are a real assett to security.
Thanks @oldrolla , We have a ton a videos that are on hold from the last 3-4 months. We have been seeing a surge in activity and it hasn't slowed down. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to PM me.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
What frame rate are you running?