TDS Squared

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I thought it might be helpful to make a special place where The Faithful could practice TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Rest assured, this your safe place to blame everything and anything on our President. From torturing helpless migrant children to purposely culling American senior citizens with ConJoboVirus in order to save our social security system...it's all here in your special place to practice TDS.

giphy (1).gif

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Alternatively -- as this topic is titled "TDS Squared" -- it is also a safe place for those who have some unexplained inherent need to practice TDS ("Trump Denial Syndrome") and defend Trump regardless of how much of an illogical moronic asshole he is.

Have at it fellas.

giphy (3).gif

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I was always confused by usage of the term TDS. I'd never seen it unabbreviated, so thought it meant Trump Defender Syndrome.

All those rants with caps, bolding, underlining and personal insults make far better sense now.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
She tried to be there for support....

She leaned in close and grinds her teeth. She was "Yeah"ing to "we gotta"???

Why? Just why would they put their family through this sort of embarrassment?

Can you imagine his mental state in another year even? There's not enough Adderall on the planet to get him through all 4 years.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Peter Navarro: China 'cornered' the personal protective equipment market and 'is profiteering' during coronavirus outbreak