TENVIS IP cam system hacked (Website & Forum too)

1bit

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

My friends TENVIS IP cam has been hacked, I googled the company and google says the site has been hacked, I registered on the forum and the registration email never came through, my post never appeared and when I looked; every post was SPAM.

Im unfamiliar with how this IP cam system set up works and wondered if anyone could advise on what he should do?

He uses it across the internet for photos to be sent to his phone when there is movement, he says there are hackers speaking to him and when he changes the password they are still there

Its an Indoor Tenvis Jpt3815w HD model

any ideas?

thanks

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

My friends TENVIS IP cam has been hacked, I googled the company and google says the site has been hacked, I registered on the forum and the registration email never came through, my post never appeared and when I looked; every post was SPAM.

Im unfamiliar with how this IP cam system set up works and wondered if anyone could advise on what he should do?

He uses it across the internet for photos to be sent to his phone when there is movement, he says there are hackers speaking to him and when he changes the password they are still there

any ideas?

thanks
he needs to disconnect it and setup a vpn..there is a thread here explaining how to do this...then he needs to toss that junk tenvis into the garbage...

1bit

n3wb
Reaction score
thanks, whereabouts is the thread>? I used the search function but it just brought up loads of posts that had the words "how", "to", "set", "up", "a" and "VPN" in them, i perused a few of them but couldnt find what im looking for

thanks