Test Rig - IP - Analog - More

KT88s

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Kmoon is the name for this item, i picked the mid-price rig @$200 + change.
009.JPG 010.JPG The Bay has quite a selection.
Self powered / wifi / update-able / even has a built-in flashlight.

Ip Tester
eBay item number:

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I always wanted one of these. Not necessarily this specific brand, just an IP camera tester with a built-in battery capable of providing PoE power, DHCP, and all that.

KT88s

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I always wanted one of these. Not necessarily this specific brand, just an IP camera tester with a built-in battery capable of providing PoE power, DHCP, and all that.
Punch up this Ebay item # and then other items, this Kmoon makes quite a bit of IP hardware.
My Mid price model 8600 has a ton of already built-in software, PTZ control, cannot say enough about this for 2Bones.

KT88s

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think this might be the oem of that, I have also been tempted to pull the trigger on one myself.

----> X7 series ALL IN ONE CCTV TESTER
Iv seen this on the Bay also, looks like that on has all the bells and whistles, and likely a price to match.
Wile looking into them i found many options i would never use (being Retired) so i figured $2 Bones would get me what i need.
It did, the 8600 was a couple years back model, this dam thing has things you youngin's would like.
Nothing like having a piece of test gear that gives you a WTF? moment cause you pushed the wrong button!

If you can get that bad boy for a deal, you will NOT be sorry.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for always adding new stuff here for me to learn!

KT88s

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If someone gets one of these critters maybe you can come back and Rant about what they have built-in.
Iv got 8 a choice video players alone, have no idea what those Chinese are up to.