Test run video through motion detector and profiles

lcam

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When I view a clip to find out why an alert was generated by motion in a zone, I see the zones masked for the current profile and not the profile from when the clip was created. I tried to override the schedule while viewing the clip but the zone masking doesn't change. The zones are different for different profiles so I assumed this would change when I change the schedule manually.

How do I view a clip and show the zones from the correct schedule?

lcam

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I guess I was not clear on what I am looking for since I got no replies.

• When you view a clip which was created by a motion trigger you can run the clip through the motion detector so you can see what caused the trigger.
  • When you do this you can see the zones you have set for that profile which appear blacked out.
  • You can have different zones per profile.
  • When I view the clip I see the zones blacked out for the Day profile and not the Night profile when the clip was created.

hltljohn

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You are correct, the clip does not save the profile setting. When you run the clip it uses the current profile. But, you should be able to change Blueiris to the profile that was used for the recording, then view the clip using the correct settings for the clip.

lcam

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You are correct, the clip does not save the profile setting. When you run the clip it uses the current profile. But, you should be able to change Blueiris to the profile that was used for the recording, then view the clip using the correct settings for the clip.
I tried overriding the profile by clicking on the profile buttons at the top right of the screen while viewing playback and the zones don't change. Is there another way?

hltljohn

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Try changing the profile before you run the clip.

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

This is correct. That function is to test your CURRENT activated profile and its CURRENT settings. You can change the motion setting and experiment what would cause a trigger on the same clip.