The best Iframe interval for 10fps?

Jared

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is the best iframe interval for 10fps 10? I want to capture a couple seconds before trigger and i have direct to disk currently on. From what i gather throughout the forum to accomplish this i would put the pretrigger setting to 15.0? But i have also seen to set the pretrigger at least twice the FPS. Is there a formula for what the pretrigger setting actually boils down to in time?

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the help yall give to people trying to figure out blue iris. i was using netcam for a bit and it was so much more difficult, a lot of things didnt work or had trouble getting them to work. I really do appreciate your help in the few questions i had, yall been a big help!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is the best iframe interval for 10fps 10? I want to capture a couple seconds before trigger and i have direct to disk currently on. From what i gather throughout the forum to accomplish this i would put the pretrigger setting to 15.0? But i have also seen to set the pretrigger at least twice the FPS. Is there a formula for what the pretrigger setting actually boils down to in time?

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the help yall give to people trying to figure out blue iris. i was using netcam for a bit and it was so much more difficult, a lot of things didnt work or had trouble getting them to work. I really do appreciate your help in the few questions i had, yall been a big help!
Iframe 10...Set the pre trigger to 3...Your looking at old posts when pre trigger was measured in frames...It's now in seconds

Jared

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks again fenderman, dont know what id do without your help!