The Dodgy Ali Express Thread.

LeeH

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
To save other people the bother, please post your dodgy Ali sellers here and I'll update the post.

I have been given 2 fake sets of tracking. One of them even had the tracking history of a Spanish address that was delivered only days ago.

I still don't have any valid tracking and have opened a dispute.

Dodgy seller number 1.
Shen Zhen Huafeng Industrial Co. Ltd store 4 Provides fake tracking information.

Dodgy seller number 2.
Shen Zhen Huafeng Industrial Co. Ltd store 2 Provides fake tracking information.

Dodgy seller number 3.
Shenzhen Padshow. On Amazon but still dodgy.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmw85

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Almost need to make 2 of these. One with the bad and another with Good ones.

5string

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Shen Zhen Huafeng Industrial Co, LTD store2: fake China Air tracking number, when questioned gave fedex tracking number. pending results.

Shenzhen Padshow Industry
: not ipcam related nor aliexpress, but bait & switch sales and 2 sets of fake tracking numbers. refunded by amazon. avoid.

vincenttor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This trick with the fake track and trace number is what it think they do because of the aliexpress rules.
That it has to be shipped in X time or the deal will be canceled , i have had this also once and the seller said do not worry friend is not your number.
With other words, the 2 weeks of waiting on my item, where for nothing ( Dahua nvr4104)
Canceled the order and got refunded.

LeeH

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This guy Frank Lui must think I'm stupid.

First of all he gave me tracking for a Dutch postal carrier, then a DHL number which has already been used.

Now I have one that looks realistic but who knows. I'm refusing delivery of it now even if it does turn up.

He's really pissed me off as he was all over my ass as soon as I bought it saying its in stock blah blah.

Think I'll terrorise the penus with a dozen fake Ali accounts.

vincenttor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes , sounds familiar.
I asked if the nvr was in stock, yes it is.
I said i really do need it within 2 weeks, and i paid for dhl fast shipment, otherwise i could have saved me 35 € as well.
And then after 2 weeks, i checked the tracking number, it took a while and it arrived in Germany so i thought well this is maybe normal since the Netherlands is next to it.
And suddenly the packaged moved to Latvia.

I asked what address has been used, they said , no worry friend not your package ? !?! wtf.!

Bazooka302

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anyone have a good Aliexpress source for the Longse LRDC60S500?
Seems like Shen Zhen Huafeng Industrial Co. Ltd is the only one listing.

Thanks,
Joe

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone have a good Aliexpress source for the Longse LRDC60S500?
Seems like Shen Zhen Huafeng Industrial Co. Ltd is the only one listing.

Thanks,
Joe
I would try Amanda from Longse as I mentioned in the first thread, she is has been great to deal with. Although she is out until 20th.