The Good Guys Won!

Reaction score
I am extremely happy that none of the hostages were harmed and the POS hostage taker is dead. IMO, this is a huge win for the good guys. But I have to admit, I am a bit uncomfortable seeing LE in complete military dress. Something inside me squirms on this, probably just me. Regardless, WELL DONE LEO's!

1642335624619.png

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I am extremely happy that none of the hostages were harmed and the POS hostage taker is dead. IMO, this is a huge win for the good guys. But I have to admit, I am a bit uncomfortable seeing LE in complete military dress. Something inside me squirms on this, probably just me. Regardless, WELL DONE LEO's!

View attachment 115729
Yes I'm happy to see this outcome also, I support LE too although the FBI's reputation has declined in my eyes. I guess they can go back to hunting down parents who have been speaking at school board meetings. No doubt there are still many good people in FBI, just the leadership has gone woke.

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I read a story about this from the AP and they have no clue as to why a guy from Pakistan would choose to take hostages in a Synagogue.
I feel like I should have a pithy response to this. But I don't have a response for the ignorance, stupidity and blindness all rolled into one.

Reaction score
Maybe. But I like it when the good guys finally win one, and I do believe we are going to start seeing more and more of this. I just think that most American's have had just about enough of this BS. We are a forgiving type of nation...but when we make our minds up....its going to get done! IMO.