The hunt

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
You'd be right. It patiently stalked just like a big cat does but in the end, no go and a feeble attempt to chase it. Rabbits will let you get pretty close but they have a certain trip wire distance and when you reach that they bolt, lol.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Rabbits look like fun to a housecat but they usually don't quite have the commitment to finish the chase. Rabbits are too big and they aren't hungry enough. It generally takes a feral cat to finish a rabbit and even then the rabbit's hind feet will do a lot of digging to "discourage" a kitty.

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Rabbits look like fun to a housecat but they usually don't quite have the commitment to finish the chase. Rabbits are too big and they aren't hungry enough. It generally takes a feral cat to finish a rabbit and even then the rabbit's hind feet will do a lot of digging to "discourage" a kitty.
That's a feral cat. But rabbits are tough for sure, lol. I'm happier when they go after the moles around here, but rabbits can put a hurt on your nice grass too. I'll see what I can do about a video.