The IR Cannons

essjay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Seems those IR "cannons" that @nayr uses are not on AliExpress any longer but I did find the sellers website if anyone needs them:

3800mW - CCTV 5-90Degree Adjustable Focus 3800mW Surveillance IR Illuminator LED Array 850nm 5-80M|EP-AJD10|Infraed IR Lights

4500mW - CCTV 5-90Degree Adjustable Focus 4500mW Surveillance IR Illuminator LED Array 850nm 10-100M|EP-AJD11|Infraed IR Lights

They seem to do free shipping (for $2.50 to Europe anyway) and discounts on bulk orders (order 2 to 5 save 3%, 6 to 9 save 5% etc).

They do seem to have an eBay store but I don't see the "cannons" listed
Items in Eprid IP CCTV Security Camera store on eBay!

Yet if you do Google search for the model numbers EP-AJD10 or EP-AJD11 you'll find eBay listings for both but much more expensive than their website (assuming eBay fees there).

Absolutely no affiliation with the company. I've never ordered from them so no prior experience, good or bad.

cb8

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I ordered one from them through AliExpress in January. They kept extending the buyer protection, but the package tracking never worked, so I assumed it never actually shipped. When I did ask for a refund, they did so without hassle though.

As the cannons seem hard to get I plan to try one of these with a 15 degree beam instead.