The Runaway Walker

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
You know this is not good when a man's walker goes down the driveway and out into the street empty. This is the only way this man has to get around his house and property. Watch the upper right of the screen.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
What happened is that he had some kind of a medical condition and fell in his driveway skinning up his forearm. The result was that he lost control of his walker and it went rolling out onto the street. Fortunately the neighbor across the street on the corner came out of his house a few minutes later and saw him lying there and went over to help. An ambulance was called and he was taken to a local hospital. I think he is going to be OK.

Reaction score
Wow glad he is okay. I have a 90 year old who lives across from me, her daughter lives with her. Her son finally took the car told her it needed to get checked out because she still wanted to drive. He has had it for a month now. I watch her when she comes out to get the mail she only uses a cane. I hope some one is keeping an out for him from now on.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow glad he is okay. I have a 90 year old who lives across from me, her daughter lives with her. Her son finally took the car told her it needed to get checked out because she still wanted to drive. He has had it for a month now. I watch her when she comes out to get the mail she only uses a cane. I hope some one is keeping an out for him from now on.
He has lived by himself for awhile now. A couple of neighbors keep an eye on him but that is not like someone staying with him. He could fall in his house and no one would know for quite sometime. I did not know of the situation until yesterday.