Thousands of 0 - 3 second clips?

DrewDennis

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey gang. I've tried emailing blueiris support for 2 days now and nothing back. Something is whack on my config. I am set for continuous record on all cameras, but I am getting literally thousands of 0 - 3 second videos. Here is a sample from my record tab. HELP!

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey gang. I've tried emailing blueiris support for 2 days now and nothing back. Something is whack on my config. I am set for continuous record on all cameras, but I am getting literally thousands of 0 - 3 second videos. Here is a sample from my record tab. HELP!
Does this happen to all cams or just one?

Matt L.

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Make sure you have space on your drive too, I've had the same thing happen when I ran out of space. I don't mess with the built-in preset allocation per folder, since it is converse to how a filesystem operates. Folders DON'T have set sizes, drives do. Sorry, on a tangent.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure you have space on your drive too, I've had the same thing happen when I ran out of space. I don't mess with the built-in preset allocation per folder, since it is converse to how a filesystem operates. Folders DON'T have set sizes, drives do. Sorry, on a tangent.
you are confused. The limit size is not limiting the size of the folder - but rather limiting how much data BI will store in that folder. Its the logical way to do this. Not only should you mess with it, you HAVE to mess with it.