tilt past horizontal on sunba 405 mini ptz

bob135

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi ,
I`m in the UK and I`m totally new here and know absolutely nothing much about cameras,but just bought a Sunba 405-D20x.
I don`t want to go into the ins and outs of the brand v something much better . I am only really intending using it for watching wildlife in the garden.
Ive set it up basically according to the instructions ,just to get it working on the bench before i set it in place .
The image seems great etc... but i intend using Blue Iris of which i have the demo version for 15 days .

The problem is the camera has a 10 degree above horizontal tilt which is one of the reasons i bought it and this doesnt seem to work in Blue Iris,though it does in the VMS software i downloaded from the Sunba website.
Anyone care to point out why Blue Iris will only go to horizontal but not the extra 10 degrees upwards tilt??
Hope ive explained well enough and thanks for any suggestions.
Bob

bob135

n3wb
Reaction score
No experienced users of Blue Iris suggest why its not going the extra 10 degrees ??? Is it a setting i havent found?
Bob

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
No experienced users of Blue Iris suggest why its not going the extra 10 degrees ??? Is it a setting i havent found?
Bob
it is not blue iris something else is going on, blue iris has no clue what position the camera is in....it simply send the command to move in a specific direction..