Time Date Stamp Question

bmachia

n3wb
Reaction score
If there is a better location for this post, please feel free to relocate it. I'm new here and trying to find my way around.

I've been a Foscam/Amcrest user for years. I recently purchased a SRICAM SP008 and I'm trying to incorporate this into my setup.

I primary use Blue Iris as my software recording tool for all my cameras. Using the Foscam or Amcrest camera there was no problem disabling the camera's date/time stamp, thus I use Blue Iris's Date time stamp on my video.

But, I'm unable to find a parameter in The Sricam SP008 to turn off Date/Time stamps. So, the end result is BlueIris puts a date/time stamp on the video as-well and the SP008. 2 dates/times

Does anyone know how to stop the Sricam SP008 from displaying the Date/Time Stamp?

Thanks
Bill

dealpapa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
no you can't and your camera is not foscam. You post in the wrong forum

hltljohn

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't own a Sricam, but I do own a Zoneway that did not seem to have a place to change the OSD of the date. What I found out was that if I clicked on Preset 16 twice, it would bring up an On Screen menu. I then could move around the menu using the ptz controls. One of the menu items was disabling the OSD. Hope this helps.