Time lapse of recent snowstorm here.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
This is just a time lapse I made using Blue Iris from one of our cams. This is 24 hours shown at 1000X speed.

We got 26 inches of heavy wet snow in this one storm. It brought the nearest Snotel station, up on the nearby mountain, up from extremely low with respect to average snow water content up to the 20 year median. So while it was a pain to try to get anywhere for a while, we're certainly thankful for the moisture.

I posted this to Bitchute because I removed all of my content from YouTube due to their anti-First Amendment policies. It shows full screen when you visit the site, but I'm not sure how to make it show full screen from this link.

OK, I uploaded it to Rumble, and that lets you show it full screen:

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ditto here....no more YT or Google for me....or Coke.

BTW, I see you're apparently a Ford man....i just knew there was more that I liked about you! :D
Since I began driving (with a license) in '65 I've owned nothing else....18 of 'em to be exact.
Wife #2 ('07 - present) just got a 2020 Fusion Titanium Friday, sold her 2012 Fusion SEL to her son.
Seeing your 3 vehicles reminded me that ex-wife ('72 -'04) had a '98 Explorer Eddie Bauer, 4WD, 5.0 liter.

Last edited: