Time To Hide

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Two guys walking down the hill toward the corner, suddenly one runs over to my car and ducks down with his hand on the passenger door handle. At first I wasn't sure what was going on. They then sit down on the curb in front of my car. They appeared to be coming from a party and the guy with the hat is mad about something. I can best describe it as an office related dynamic. Eventually, the guy with the glasses tries to get the guy with the hat to go back with him up the hill. He starts pulling the guy up the street, but the guy breaks away and ends up climbing up on top of our neighbor's wall. After a few minutes of cooling off on top of the wall, the guy finally climbs down and walks back up the hill.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
at 2:58 it appears he decided to take a leak and get rid of some of that beer.
Towards the end when he jumps down and walks back up the hill I did edit out about 34 seconds where he jumped down on the other side of the wall and couldn't be seen.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like a lover's spat to me.....just sayin'......................:love:
At the beginning, the guy with the hat tells the other guy to go that way so he won't be seen by the female in the car driving down the hill.

actran

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Last edited:

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
@lulu5kamz Are you up late at night controling your PTZ? Or is your PTZ doing this tracking automatically?

Man, you have so many events happening in your neighborhood.
Perhaps, you should invest in some sonic deterent the next time people congregate next to your car, like: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000X4LR64/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Or, send your cat out to chase those guys away. (It did a good job on the dog that wandered onto your property)
That camera does not have auto tracking. I was controlling the camera. I was trying to use the camera's presets in Blue Iris as much as possible, as the preset positions don't show the corner street signs. I did mess up a couple of times and ended up having to edit out the streets signs.