Timeline and Clips missing via Remote Desktop

technicaldisruption

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
When I connect to Bi through win remote desktop I don't have the ability to see the timeline bar or right side panel of clips and alerts. Any idea how to get this back? Latest version of BI as of 1/6/18 and Win 10.

Thanks

actran

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
For your clips panel, you might have accidentally minimized it. There is a little icon on upper right that you can click on to un-minimize it.

technicaldisruption

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
For your clips panel, you might have accidentally minimized it. There is a little icon on upper right that you can click on to un-minimize it.
Thanks. Show timeline is selected and I'm not finding an upper right icon that does anything. Take a look. I showed an empty camera group for this image but the result is the same for other groups.

Screenshot (78)_LI.jpg

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Show timeline is selected and I'm not finding an upper right icon that does anything. Take a look. I showed an empty camera group for this image but the result is the same for other groups.

View attachment 25341
are you able to see them when logged in locally? if not then you likely deleted the admin user...BI needs it.
unrelated, you have a storage over allocation error..that is why its red on bottom.

actran

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@technicaldisruption Why don't you select the "All Cameras" group. I assume you have clips for that group. The icon I mentioned previously for re-enabling the clips panel is shown below:

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 10.45.30 AM.png

technicaldisruption

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks I figured it out now. Your admin comment inspired the fix. I wasn't even seeing the clips panel. I went into the admin user "edit" and checked the "view recorded clips". This made the timeilne and clips panel reappear. I must have deselected a while ago without knowing this impact.

Thanks for the help today.

Screenshot (80).png