Timestamp in Clips?

DLONG2

Known around here
Reaction score
How do I get the timestamps to appear in the clips? The date and time show up in live view, but not in the clips from motion trigger events.

Update: Direct to Disk was the video format, which I understand now will not show the timestamp on my G3 camera. My AmCrest camera has the wrong time stamp watermark on it, and along with the "IPC" watermark. I am unable to get rid of these markers on the camera. I'll try the 'Re-encode with settings" option.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
How do I get the timestamps to appear in the clips? The date and time show up in live view, but not in the clips from motion trigger events.

Update: Direct to Disk was the video format, which I understand now will not show the timestamp on my G3 camera. My AmCrest camera has the wrong time stamp watermark on it, and along with the "IPC" watermark. I am unable to get rid of these markers on the camera. I'll try the 'Re-encode with settings" option.
No use direct to disk...log into the camera and fix the time

DLONG2

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman. I've fixed the AmCrest time, disabled the BI watermark time, and moved the recording back to Direct to Disk.