TinyCam Pro Web Server into Blue Iris Server

TaylorTech

n3wb
Reaction score
I've done extensive research and trial and error and cannot find if this is possible. I don't see why it shouldn't work, but it's just not.

What I did was add my WyzeCam's to tinycam pro since it supports it without flashing the FW. I'm using an Android emulator on widows 10 to do this. I was able to get the webserver on tinycam up and running and I'm able to easily view my streams on any browser on my LAN.

No matter what I try, I can't get the tinycam stream into blue iris.

I'm NOT trying to stream blue iris on tinycam like others. It's the other way around. Any help is appreciated and TYIA!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've done extensive research and trial and error and cannot find if this is possible. I don't see why it shouldn't work, but it's just not.

What I did was add my WyzeCam's to tinycam pro since it supports it without flashing the FW. I'm using an Android emulator on widows 10 to do this. I was able to get the webserver on tinycam up and running and I'm able to easily view my streams on any browser on my LAN.

No matter what I try, I can't get the tinycam stream into blue iris.

I'm NOT trying to stream blue iris on tinycam like others. It's the other way around. Any help is appreciated and TYIA!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
@alexvas is the tinycam developer and perhaps he can give your the correct stream info to pull a tinycam stream...
This has got to be the most convoluted way to get a camera "working"...i can tell you that it wont be reliable...

TaylorTech

n3wb
Reaction score
@alexvas is the tinycam developer and perhaps he can give your the correct stream info to pull a tinycam stream...
This has got to be the most convoluted way to get a camera "working"...i can tell you that it wont be reliable...
I am currently running this feed from tinycam on ActionTiles panels throughout my home and have it has been working good. Not perfect, but good enough. I just want that feed in BI also. Thanks for tagging him BTW.

RlDreams

n3wb
Reaction score
It may be convoluted, but there are some cams @alexvas TinyCam supports that BlueIris does not and TCP local or FTP recording is not completely reliable. Feeding the TCP feed to BlueIris might help with that.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It may be convoluted, but there are some cams @alexvas TinyCam supports that BlueIris does not and TCP local or FTP recording is not completely reliable. Feeding the TCP feed to BlueIris might help with that.
Those cams belong in the garbage... Doesn't make doing this any less convoluted.

Last edited:

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
@TaylorTech you could try Wireshark to inspect the network traffic between Blue Iris and TinyCam to see what is going wrong. Wireshark is a bit of a pain in the ass to work with but it is a very powerful program if you can wrap your head around it.

djh_wolf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Did anyone ever get this working?

I have a perfect use for this....