TMobile (Or Others): Do They Strip Out Stills?

Reaction score
I’ve a client that the current BI sends both text alerts and emails. Texts to his wife and emails to him. He gets the emails with stills and movie, She just gets an alert text with nothing. They are both on TMobile and I’ve heard that some carriers strip off attachments like jpegs and such. Any comments or suggestions?

vwsplitty

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I’ve a client that the current BI sends both text alerts and emails. Texts to his wife and emails to him. He gets the emails with stills and movie, She just gets an alert text with nothing. They are both on TMobile and I’ve heard that some carriers strip off attachments like jpegs and such. Any comments or suggestions?

I don’t use it but would of thought an sms text is just that text and nothing else or it would be an mms message surely ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t use it but would of thought an sms text is just that text and nothing else or it would be an mms message surely ?
blue iris can send either...
though for tmobile there is no mms option...not sure if tmobile doesnt require the selection or it doesnt work..i have never seen anyone complain about this and tmobile so i figure it works...OP will have to wait for someone using tmobile to chime in.