Too many activations

kelkin

n3wb
Reaction score
My server which runs Blue Iris suffered multiple hardware failures so I had to build a new one. During the process of testing the various Blue Iris backups I had made of the years, I finally found the one which I needed but at that point I got an error that I've "activated my key too many times" and offered a discount to buy a new key at half price. I sent an email to support but haven't heard back yet, and I'd really like to get my setup working properly. My machine is named and IP'd identically, same WAN IP, etc.. Anyone know of a way to get this thing working? I did figure out if I deleted the Registration key I can run it in demo mode, but the water mark is annoying.
-Keith

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My server which runs Blue Iris suffered multiple hardware failures so I had to build a new one. During the process of testing the various Blue Iris backups I had made of the years, I finally found the one which I needed but at that point I got an error that I've "activated my key too many times" and offered a discount to buy a new key at half price. I sent an email to support but haven't heard back yet, and I'd really like to get my setup working properly. My machine is named and IP'd identically, same WAN IP, etc.. Anyone know of a way to get this thing working? I did figure out if I deleted the Registration key I can run it in demo mode, but the water mark is annoying.
-Keith
you will need to wait for a response...next time deactivate first...in the about tab

kelkin

n3wb
Reaction score
That's good to know for the future, but not something I could have done, the motherboard and two drives failed on me.
Thanks.