Torrance, CA - Need someone to run the cables and mount the cameras

sellman

n3wb
Reaction score
I have two buildings right next to each other in Torrance, CA that need a total of 7 cameras. There are existing cameras already there but use analog cables and no longer work (the cables can be used to pull through the wiring).

The work has to be done after business hours 8AM to 6PM monday through friday (sometimes saturday as well). I'm willing to help but I'm better as technical person vs being able to mount anything.

I have already purchased the cameras and will handle all the connections once they reach the server room. The runs are between 20 and 100 ft. I have cat6 (but not the end pieces) you can use.

In short I need you to:
1 - Mount the cameras (dome and bullett)
2 - Run the cables (including crimping them)
3 - Test the cables

I'm open to recommendations or if someone is interested in the work let me know. I have a little bit of time so I'll be reviewing a few responses before moving forward. I'll try to post pictures of the installation locations.

This is my first post (some time lurker) - sorry if I'm missing any guidelines.

sellman

dgonzalezO4

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hey sellman, I live in Long Beach and currently have a dahua system installled at home and have been doing installs here n there. Not sure if you proceeded with your install yet.